Friday, September 24, 2010

My Sweet Sweet Song Challenge

This year I have also been participating in the "My Sweet, Sweet Song" Challenge at Faith Sisters.  I love music (though I am not musically inclined in any way shape or form) and sometimes certain songs or lyrics really touch my heart.  This challenge has been a way to scrap/journal about those songs and I feel like someday my kids or grand kids will enjoy these pages.

My cover page for the album.
Credits: RAK Scraps' September 06 Friendship Mega Kit with paper and elements by, Audra Little, Corinne Fragata, Cindy Wyckoff, and Lady Jane.

This page was for the January Challenge.
Credits: Jen Beschinski's Simple Life Kit.
 
This page was for the February Challenge.
 Credits: Blythe Evans' Dirty Girl Kit, April Bern's Transparent Letters, and Melinda Stanley's Stamped Alpha.

This page was for the March Challenge.
 Credits: Blythe Evans' Always You and Dirty Love Kits, Robin Cabana's Brushed Doodles. White Stitches by J. Papai, White Heart by A. Little, and Tracy Blankenship's Red Heart (recolored); all from RAK Scraps June 2006 Patriotic Mega Kit.

This page was for the April Challenge.
Credits: Blue Paper from Blythe Evans' "Dirty Girl" Kit, Yellow Paper & Elements from Ruth Melody's "I Believe" Kit.

This page was for the May Challenge.
Credits: Blythe Evans' "Autumal Jen" Kit.
 
I fell behind in this challenge too this summer, but hope to catch up soon!
 
What are your favorite songs?  If you scrapbook, have you ever scrapbooked about them?
 
Kind regards,
Mrs. Sojourner

No comments:

Post a Comment