Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back at it again!

I began digital scrapbooking in the beginning of 2006 after the birth of my third daughter, Little Sojourner, so that scrapbooking wouldn't be quite as messy and I could do it in the small moments I had to spare with a newborn, three year old, and five year old.  (It was also great because I could nurse and scrapbook!) 

I took a while off around 2008 and 2009 because life was kind of hectic as we prepared for our overseas move.  I began scrapping again this year and am thoroughly enjoying it again.  (I still paper scrap also though not quite as much because I can not get supplies here in West Africa.)  I wanted to start this site to share my new creations.  I hope you enjoy. :)

Do you scrapbook?  If so, do you prefer paper or digital? 

I'd love to see some of your creations if you share them online.  Share a link if you do!

Kind Regards,
Mrs. Sojourner

No comments:

Post a Comment